Friday, May 16, 2014

Gratitude

Ups, downs, in betweens- I could not ask for a better life- I am truly BLESSED
We can all find ourselves in a downward spiral where life knocks us on our knees. When this happens the only thing we can truly control is our reaction.

As we get closer to our moving date,  things start to get a bit frayed at the edges - including my reactions.

So in the middle of the mini-storms that have come our way, I am keeping "I love my life" as my mantra. 
I am trying to focus on the blessings I have in my life - to be open and grateful of those aspects of my life that are shining bright instead of focusing on the darkness that tries to seep in.

Some days it may simply be that you are grateful for the deep breath that you just took or the smell of the ocean as you open your car windows.

What do you do during these times to remind yourself of your blessings? 








No comments:

Post a Comment