Thursday, April 10, 2014

My husband & Mr. Marley

“If she's amazing, she won't be easy. If she's easy, she won't be amazing. If she's worth it, you wont give up. If you give up, you're not worthy. ... Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.”      ― Bob Marley, Bob Marley
“If she's amazing, she won't be easy. If she's easy, she won't be amazing. If she's worth it, you wont give up. If you give up, you're not worthy. ... Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.” ― Bob Marley
 
 
 
My husband, Rob is an amazing musician who, like most, LOVES Bob Marley...

On our honeymoon 12 yrs ago, something that could have gone drastically wrong was corrected by a "miracle"... and then we heard on the radio:

 "Don't worry about a thing,
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right.
Singin': "Don't worry about a thing,
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right! "

 Rob turned to me and said "See? Bob's lookin' after me!"

So when I came across this image today I had a little laugh to myself as I pressed print with the plan of posting it by his side of the bed.

Hmmm...it seems, dear husband o' mine, that Bob is lookin' after me!



No comments:

Post a Comment